Monday, December 19, 2022

There ought to be a meeting of childless adults so we can

swap ideas on how to handle nosy people that want to know why we don't have children.

It's none of their damned business and everytime someone gets nosy with me about it they get a damned smart answer. Maybe we could have a self-help group and share nasty answers we can give to nosy people.

"Sorry. That's classified and you don't have a need to know."

"I had a little girl once but I lost her in a poker game when she was six. You know, my wife wouldn't talk to me for almost two whole weeks after that happened!"

"I was afraid they'd grow up to be just like yours."

"I didn't get married until I was 40 and she's 20 years older than me. She's 91 now and mad at me because last week I had to take away her motorcycle."

"I married a transgender." This one generally throws them for a loop.

Still, we allought to meet up and swap ideas because as one guy I have only a finite amount of bull$hit I can whip out on short notice.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment