Saturday, December 31, 2022

Ahh, yes. Switchblade knives are now legal in PA.

I am going to celebrate by singing 'Gee, Officer Krumpke" to the first cop I see.




Needless to say, the Karens are getting all worked up because they think teenagers are going to start dancing to Leonard Bernstein tunes and carve each other up. One woman said the crime rate would go up and I argued it would go down because I have been carrying one off and on for sixty years and am no longer a criminal.

Off to central costuming for a pair of jeans that are too long  so I'll have to roll up the cuffs, a pair of engineer boots, a white T-shirt, and a pack of Luckies to roll up in the sleeve. 

I gotta wait a while until my hair grows long enough for a duck's ass and jellyroll, though. That'll get me time to find a jar of Dixie Peach pomade.

Whoops! Dixie Peach is $5.95 on Amazon! Good deal!

Laws like that were stupid to begin with. About a week after the law was enacted knifemakers created workarounds that made opening a knife one handed a whole lot faster, easier and simpler. 

An Old School West Side Story switchblade is an anachronistic antique when you think aboutit. It's a somewhat complex system of springs, buttons and what have you.

About the only thing they have going for them is the unmistakable 'click' as they open. Much like the ratchet noise of a pump shotgun, you never really forget it.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment