Thursday, December 1, 2022

Well, that just saved me fifty bucks a year.

I just cancelled my Sportsman's Guide membership because I don't use it anymore. There's a few other things I will change.

I'm going to start going through things and either cancalling them or renegotiating them as a lot of my lifestyle has changed.

I should do this more often.

88888888888888888888888888888888888
 

Today I am going to install the upstairs toilet (update: Installed) and get my driver's license turned into a real ID. There's also a chance I'll get to renew it and turn it into an 8 year license which should last me for the rest of my life.

*****************************

In other news on Nextdoor. There's a thread about wind turbines.

I posted "I wish they would shut them down because every time they turn them up and make them spin fast they create an awful lot of wind."

Let's see how THAT one plays out.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment