Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Someone on another forum asked if there were any military units nobody knows about.

which is an interesting question because how would someone be a part of a military unit and not know they were in it.

How would it function if nobody knew about it? Nobody could order it to deploy or do anything if they didn't know it existed.

Somebody somewhere would have to know about it for it to even exist.

I guess I'll just have to give this one a big, fat 'no'.

On the other hand at face value it really is a stupid question and YES there are such things as stupid questions.

7777777777777777777777777777

Then again it might make for some pretty good war stories.

"I was a cook for the unit. It's so classified that if I told you what I made for lunch one day they'd have to kill me."








To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment