Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Another day in the life.


I'm gonna hit the market and then do a little work on the upstairs bathroom today.

Parts are due in later today for the garage. I have to heat tape the water inlet and I am going to try and figure out how to rig a garage door opening warning.

The old garage door had a funky chain drive that chugged itself open or closed. I could hear it open or close.

The new one had belt drive and is too damned quiet. I want to rig up some sort of chime or something that will let me know someone is opening it. 

What I DON'T want is some sort of annoyance that will stay on a long time. A quick chime will work.

Actually a shot from a klaxon would be ideal.

The alarm is due in this afternoon and the heat tape is due in a couple of days. The heat tape project won't take me a long time but I bet the sensor I ordered is going too require some tinkering.

We'll see.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment