Saturday, October 28, 2023

Well I decorated the bathroom.


with a Queen Nefertiti shower curtain, a similar bath mat and seat cover. On top of the toilet there's a canvas picture of King Tut's death mask which is really a nice piece. It jumps out at you.

To the right of the medicine chest is a picture of Queen Nefertiti sitting on a throne being attended to by servants on a boat. I call that one 'Queen of de Nile'.

It looks pretty good and when the Mrs. complains about King Tut staring at her when she's sitting on the toilet I'm going to ask her if that makes me some kind of weenie wagger or something.

Then there's the clincher. There's a coat hook I am going to install inside the bathroom door so you see it when you close the door. It's going to have a leather jacket, a brown fedora and a bull whip hanging from it.

It's actually a pretty cool bathroom if you ask me.

Inspiring.

Actually I figured if it was sheetrock, tile and vinyl I might as well have fun with it. I'd actually prefer a white drop-in one fiberglass room consisting of a sink, toilet, tub and shower with a built in pressure washer and a floor drain so as to make it easy to keep clean but it is what it is so I may as well have fun with it.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment