Saturday, October 14, 2023

Garage door openers have sure gotten a lot more sophisticated.

The old one used to have a keypad and a couple remotes and that was about it.

The one I just had installed has a camera and WiFi that turns my phone into a remote whereby I can open the door from anywhere that has cell service which is practically anywhere.

I can't figure out any reason I would want to open my garage door from Phoenix or Florida but I can.

There's also a camera installed that supposedly works when the door is open. 

I did download the opener into my phone because I figure that when it's rainy or wet I could have it open when I'm about a half of a block away and the crummy weather is coming on.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment