Saturday, October 7, 2023

Don't know what I'm going to do today....yes I do.

Weather looks pretty good and it would be a good day to trim put the garage door with trim flashing. It's maintenance free.

I checked everything yesterday and it looks like they did a damned good job of keeping everything straight so I see no major problems.

They also tacked the weather stripping in such a way I'll be able to slip the flashing under it and set the nails myself.

As soon as the sun rises it's off to Homeless Depot to rent a brake.

I had one but it burned up in the fire.

While I have the brake there's a couple of other projects I can take care of, also so it'll be a pretty busy day.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment