Monday, October 2, 2023

Got it. destroyed it.

Every now and then when you buy underwear you run into a pair of skids that was cut wrong or something. When you wear it your junk wiggles out the fly and a few times a day you have to wait until nobody's looking and fix your shorts.

It's a nuisance and the only way to stop it from happening is to simply get rid of that pair.

For a lot of people it's not really a headache. When they find it they wait until they shower simply and throw it away.

My problem is that when I shower I go into auto pilot and simply stuff my worn skids into the hamper without a thought. IE rinse, repeat.

Anyway yesterday I declared war on them and instead of trying to remember I simply stopped what I was doing yesterday when I discovered I was wearing that particular pair and changed them and destroyed the offender.

The scissors were handy so when I had it I cut it up before I threw it out to insure that there's no mistake and no rescue attempt made to save them.

Years ago I pitched a pair into the kitchen wastebasket. My wife spotted them, pulled them out, examined them and they looked OK to her so she threw them into the hamper. It did turn into an argument about her trying to save me from myself.

Cutting them up is a smart thing to do as it insures they will not be a part of a rescue effort.

Yeah, finding that pair and junking it is a small thing but sometimes small things can be big annoyances.

88888888888888888888888

Update. My breakfast was well received yesterday.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment