Monday, October 16, 2023

One of the things I refuse to do on the air

is discuss any religious or political issues because I deem them as being a divider and not a unifier.

The possible exception is a net I am on but that's pretty much a given that we're all supporters of the 2nd Amendment.

The rig is the place I go to put it all aside and simply go in the air and forget about everything.

Everyone needs a place to do that.

-----------------------------------
In other news,

I was listening to the Swain's Island station to get louder enough to work because the pileups were massive. 

He went down for a few minutes to take a break and when he got back he gave his callsign and I reached over, keyed the mic and threw out my call.

Bingo! 

$hithouse luck...or patience. Same difference.

 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment