Thursday, August 15, 2024

At the Sportsman's club.

OK. You bums know I have a 55th class reunion coming up that I'm likely going to miss.

I dropped by the Sportsman's Club for a beer and a hotdog and mentioned the reunion and someone that knows me asked if I was going to bring a 21 YO hottie with me.

I shot back that that's a rookie trick. The way to do it right is to walk in with a $hit eating grin and a pregnant teenager.

Two guys snarfed beer all over the bar and the bartender (a woman) almost fell over laughing. 

Why would I want to do something that stupid?

Of course that started and impromptu think tank about how to fool the entire class that I started a family at the age of 70.

The comments were like something out of an old Redford/Newman movie, The Sting. 

I was in the company of thieves for a few minutes as a few of the guys threw in the details of how to convince the entire class that I had started my family at 70.

Needless to say, I don't really GAF but it was fun thinking about it.

Frankly most of my classmates are not worth the time and effort.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment