Sunday, August 11, 2024

I see where


Some police authority in the UK has threatened to extradite and imprison Americans over their social media posts.

As far as I'm concerned he is free to use the piece of mistletoe that is clipped to my shirt tail.

UK law does NOT apply here.

OTOH it it did than American law should apply in the UK and the Brits should be able to rearm themselves. Fair is fair.

Besides I'm sure that the UK has the technical ability to filter out American social media websites. If they don't like it, then filter us out.

This is an AMERICAN website run by a United States citizen sitting in his home country on an American  owned computer and an American owned provider. I am protected here by the First Amendment.

If the Brits send anyone over here looking for me I will use my Second Amendment rights to defend myself from being kidnapped.

I'd also see how they'd be able to enforce such a thing without a decent extradition treaty. I admit that I would laugh my ass off at some UK officer being tied up at gunpoint and being thrown into a swamp somewhere. They could take a video and post it on social media. 






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. It seems to me, we solved that problem back in 1776. All I can say is, bring it on!

    ReplyDelete