Monday, November 7, 2011

There are things a person ought to do in private.

There are things that a human being should do in private.

I won't get into the usual list of things involving the body as I guess we all generally share the same feelings about that. I am covering things that will drive anybody in the area straight to the booby hatch.

Listening to a kid learn to play a musical instrument is certainly one of them. Any parent that has survived listening to trumpet lessons in the other room should feel like they have done their job as a parent. If they have had to survive fiddle lessons they belong sitting next to Mother Teresa when they die.

As an adult I have decided to try and learn to make myself understood on the air using Morse code and I will be the first to admit that I have no business practicing it within earshot of any other human being.

And that is all I have to say about that.
=============================

I am close to making my first CW transmission and I already know what it is going to be and I am not going to post it here until after the fact. I will give you a hint.

After I make it I will have gone full circle with ham radio because the transmission is going to be about just what got me started in this hobby. If you care to dig back through the past couple of months I bet you can figure it out.
================================
The big set is on and I am checked in on a Bible Study net. While I as you can well imagine am not really a whole lot in the religon department it seems to be a halfway decent group of guys. Still, I kept my tongue in my mouth when I heard someone mention Matthew, Mark, Luke because I had an overpowering compulsion to add "And DUCK!" to it.

Mel Brooks has gotten me into a lot of hot water over the years.
===============================

-.-./--.-//-.-./--.-//-.-./--.-// -.-./---/.-./.--./---/.-./.-/.-..//../.../..../../---//-.--/.-/-/.-/--./..-/-.-./..//../.---/.-//.../-...//..../../.-../.-../---../---../...--//.-../---/-./--.//.-../../...-/.//-/...././/./-/.--././.-./---/.-.//.-.-.







my other blog is: http://officerpiccolo.blogspot.com/ http://piccolosbutler.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment