Thursday, October 3, 2013

Luceee! I'm home!! Whaaas for dinner?

I felt like Inspector Clouseau coming home the way the cat attacked me. It is amazing that an animal like that can jump up onto my shoulders with such grace.

Right now we have a government shutdown and I wrote my representative asking him to leave the government shut down over the weekend so the kids can run their lemonade stands without having the government bust their asses.

Some people are griping about the nasty old Republicans shutting down the government but the truth is that the person that shut it down is the President by refusing to sign the bill.

Get over it, President Obama. The truth is that the majority of Americans don't want this to go through. They didn't when congress rammed it down our throats and they don't now.

Sign the bill and reopen the government.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html

No comments:

Post a Comment