Sunday, August 16, 2015

Happy Sunday

And I have things to do today which kind of sucks as there are other things I would rather be doing.

One of the things I have to do is the periodic anti-flea cleanup. Kitty doesn't have fleas and I don't want to have him start getting them so I take a few measures to prevent them.

Part of it is cleaning, of course. The other part is spreading stuff around that is non poisonous and kills fleas.

This is going to pretty much be an all day project.

When I got off the boat this time I took just about all of my stuff with me. I do this every couple of years and clean it up and go through it. Much of it winds up in the trash.

It's amazing how much stuff a guy can accumulate and amazing how much space things take up. Cold weather gear fills an entire foot locker fast as it is so bulky. I ditched a lot of gear and replaced some of it and now it's all in three footlockers. This sounds like a lot and I guess it is until you go through it.

Actually one footlocker is mainly bedding, another bulky commodity.

Anyway, today is a day of cleaning and I'll be at it all damned day. Maybe by tonight I can find a little time to goof off and play radio or something.

Happpy Sunday.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment