Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I just read where the President wants to ban the Gadsden flag.



This is starting to cost me money.

Now I have to go out and buy a Gadsden flag. 

What's next? He going to try and ban the Israeli flag?

I suppose if he tries to do that I'll have to buy one of those, too.

I suppose I could put up Old Glory upside-down, then the Southern Cross, the rainbow flag, the Israeli flag the Gadsden flag and the Nazi flag in that order.

It would be a signal that a family quarrel is in progress.

Then again, the president will leave office in 2016 and maybe his replacement will have better things to do than ban flags.

That's if I don't run out of money first.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment