Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Road repairs going on outside

And of course, everybody is griping about it which is par for the course.

I went out and spoke with the head honcho and said the road looked OK to me and didn't need repaving yet. He said that it is actually cheaper to keep them in good shape than let them wear any more as the repairs later on  are more costly.

I guess it's kind of like changing your oil. Saves having to replace an engine.

Anyway, it is a pain but it will be worth it as they generally do good work here. Likely it will be like a sheet of glass.

I don't mind the inconvenience.


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment