Friday, August 28, 2015

Well, I did it again.

Another nosy one gets outraged.

Homeless Depot. Checkout line. Buying one of those switch doo-dads that keeps people from turning something off that you want left on.

"Grandchildren visiting?" asked the check out woman when she sat the item.

"Nope. My wife just had a baby girl," I replied. "I'm a 64 year-old first time father. I married a younger woman."

She wan't smart enough to leave well enough alone.

"How old is she?" the check out woman asked. Her tone of voice sounded like she expected me to say I had married a 40 something year old woman and we had a 'menopause baby'.

"She's getting her driver's license next year and when she graduates from high school we're going to have another five or six," I answered, cheerfully.

Hook, line and sinker.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment