Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I am getting more and more angry by the minute.

The other day that man in the White House had the unmitigated gall of saying that the police themselves are responsible got the recent rash of police killings.

That man has had some of the BLM people along with ace race baiter Al Sharpton visit the White House. 

What is interesting to note is that while Obama was entertaining the BLM people, Vladmir Putin put the BLM movement on the Russian list of terrorist organizations. That's where they belong.

He's doing a first class job of setting race relations back to pre Dr. King levels.

Personally I am no big knee jerk police supporter. I support good police work and speak out when the police get out of line. The police are no different than anyone else. They reflect society and as a result there are a small handful of individual jerks in blue suits.

The overwhelming majority however, are truly dedicated professionals.

Like it or not, the cops do a pretty good job of holding society together and they deserve respect. They certainly do not deserve to be shot at by malcontents that belong in jail in the first place.

I have since childhood tried to deal fairly with everyone and judge people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin. This has been my code since childhood and I have no plans on changing this.

I am angry now because the President has seen it his duty to bring race relations back to the early 60s.

I am angry now that the President has seen to blame inanimate object for violence rather than hold people accountable for it.

I am angry that the President has decided to hold the police responsible for the senseless violence thrown at them recently.

I am angry at the liberal movement in general for attacking our basic American rights.











To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment