Thursday, July 28, 2016

Right now I am getting another laptop up and running.


One of my GoGooks has finally died and I just got handed a Panasonic Toughbook from a friend to replace it.

The GoBook I am using now is actually the laptop I keep hooked up to one of my ham rigs for running digital. I'll get the Toughbook tuned up later today and on line.

77777777777777777777

I forgot to mention in my 26 July post when I sighted in my friend's 30-30 that I tried to do what I did rapid fire a few years back while the police were using a local club range,

I hit six targets rapid fire at fifty yards in about three seconds firing.

There was an old newspaper in the pickup and I stapled 6 pieces at the fifty yard line and let fly. I hit all six but I suppose I wasn't as quick as I used to be. Still, it was pretty good shooting for an old man.

I do believe that an old saddle gun like that is a good thing to have and I am thinking of picking one up for myself. I am feeling a need to go deer hunting this season just to get back into the woods and unless I decide to seriously meat hunt, an old 30-30 is just what the doctor ordered.

If I decide to seriously meat hunt I'll probably scout out the area for a while and simply snipe a deer and that means I'll use something a little more serious.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Yesterday's post said a lot as far as I am concerned. 

While I will never give up the belief that a man should be judged by the content of his character and not the color of his skin, I am not going to let things bother me any more.

Collectively, people get what they deserve and things are likely to remain as they are now and will probably get worse. 

I am simply going to take a disgusted  'Don't blame me attitude'.

Actually I would like to give ALL the race baiters chain saws and put them in some kind of arena and let them settle it that way. I'm not greedy. I don't want the ticket revenue. I'll settle for the popcorn concession. 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Things are pretty sad when you have to support someone like Donald Trump.

This entire election is the biggest $hit sandwich I have ever seen inn my life and I do not have faith that the Republic will stand for very much longer.

The United States of America was founded by geniuses but has been run by complete, total unmitigated idiots.

I do believe that I have lived like an American should be able to when I lived in Alaska. I lived the way I wanted to and stayed pretty much out of everyone's hair. In return, they stayed out of mine. I rarely was told what to do by anyone and was held accountable for my actions both by courts of law and the court of public opinion.

I fared well because I took care of myself and was fairly responsible. 

Although I lived what appeared to be a totally irresponsible lifestyle, someone once commented that I was totally and completely responsible in my irresponsibility.

I am please that for the better part of a decade I was able to live like that.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I fell asleep early and woke up early today and I'm a bit hungry. Codfish and eggs sound pretty good for some reason. The oven is on.

That is all. 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment