Thursday, July 7, 2016

So a cop shot a guy in Baton Rouge


I started looking into this and got about as far as seeing he was reaching for a gun when the cops shot him.

That's about as far as I got before I stopped.

I keep waiting to find the cops gunned down some little girl on her way to her blind grandmother's house with an armload of books to read to her.

When that happens, wake me up. I'll go straight into attack mode.

Until that happens I'm just going to continue my nap.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Several years ago when a pair of Libyan jets attacked our aircraft and got shot down for their efforts, then president Ronald Reagan was sleeping.

The next morning the media was aghast when they heard nobody woke him up.

Reagan said that there was no need for him to be awakened because it was their guys that got shot down. If it were OUR guys that got shot down, then they were supposed to wake me."

I feel the same way about the police shooting a thug that attacks them.

When the police shoot someone that was clean, then give me a call. I'll support him. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment