Sunday, January 29, 2017

(Day 78) An old post I had hanging.


I just got defriended by a high school classmate on Facebook for telling it like it is. It's not the first time and it probably won't be the last. I think three of them have defriended and  blocked me.

I do believe the final straw was when I pointed out that Hillary Clinton doesn't give a damn about the lives of our service people. They are just little people and as such are pawns to be used for her agenda.

I said it is one thing when the kid down the street gets killed and another thing entirely when YOUR child comes home in a box. I think that comment bit hard because one of his sons either has recently is going to commission in the army soon.

I hope I gave him something to think about.

The truth is that Hillary's cavalier attitude with classified information puts our service people's lives in jeopardy. One of the things that I can not tolerate is a disregard for the lives of our troops.

While Donald Trump is not necessarily the answer, I do give him credit in that he respects the troops. Hillary doesn't. Her conduct with disregarding secure communications is the proof of the pudding.

One thing I have done to a couple of young people is suggest they hold off on entering military service until after the election. I have told them that if Hillary is elected than the country will not be worth serving anymore and that Hillary won't respect them.

I wouldn't enlist with her as CinC. No way in hell.

The other two de-friends are people that go through life looking for things to be offended over. There is a difference between finding problems and scouring the planet for them and creating them in their absence.

They are both ultra liberals, both naive and truly believe that government is their friend. One has retired from a state job and the other is running a small business in a rural area.

I have let both of these people make fools of themselves a few times and they resent it. All I did was let their own arguments run full circle. That's all it generally takes.

Anyway, I am not going to play the game and pretend to be all warm and fuzzy about things. I'll continue to tell it like it is and let the chips fall where they may.






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment