Tuesday, January 31, 2017

(Day 80) When a tradesman shows up take a nap.



"Mr. Tradesman, my name is Piccolo. You are here to install my whatever. Here's where this comes into the house. Here's where that goes and here's where the other goes. There is the bunkroom door and I am going to take a nap simply to get out of your way so you can get some work done. If I can be of any help, let me know. As soon as you're done please come and get me so I can see how it works."

A lot of tradesmen appreciate this.

Many of them report that the biggest PITA they face is someone following them and asking them dopey questions over every single nut, bolt and screw.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment