Saturday, January 28, 2017

It has been pointed out to me that the public airwaves belong to the public.



The person that pointed it out to me also suggested that if the various radio and TV stations don't start serving the public with honest journalism and fair and impartial reporting that their frequencies get taken away from them and auctioned off to other interested parties that do start serving the public.

I can't say I have a problem with that.

In fact it is probably a good idea.

I don't care what the op/ed part of a news show advocates. I simply want the hard news itself to be fairly, honestly and impartially reported.

Anything less is a disservice to the public and the station is doing us no good and ought to be de-licensed.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment