Friday, January 27, 2017

(Day 76) I have started drawing things out of a hat so to speak.



A few years back when I got a cell phone that allowed me to to this, I gave many of My contacts different ringtones so I would know instantly who was calling.

I just did this with only a couple of people on my contact list. I did this by actually having a somewhat random drawing to avoid headaches later on.

Several years ago I got onto someone's $hit list when they were offended by the ringtone they were issued. I finally got off it when I explained that they got what they got because it was a randon drawing.

Truth is I think people try to read something into every little thing and it sometimes keeps me from doing things.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment