Thursday, January 19, 2017

read where they found guns and stashed ammunition in the general

Washington DC area.

I am getting pretty sick and tired of the attitude of the left.

Over the past 24 years I have tolerated 16 years of Clinton and Obama. To those on the left shut the hell up and take your medicine.

I am sick and tired of the threats of violence coming from the left. 

If these people want a civil war then they are on the right track because that is how you start a civil war. A lot of you on the left have big mouths and few of you have strong stomachs. You do not have a clue as to what you are asking to get into.

I see where the Secret Service has made a few arrests and I wish they would make more and really slam the people hard as an example to others.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment