Sunday, January 8, 2017

I have taken out three loans in my entire life.


The first was for a gently used pickup back 1990. 

The next loan was my mortgage. I took that out in early 1994.

The third loan was in 2000 for a brand new pickup.

The second and third loans were paid off in 2003 and I have not borrowed a dime since. Every single month my credit card balance is paid off in full.

When you consider that I was considered more or less homeless between the years 1976 and 1989.

When you think about it, that's not bad.

In addition to that, my years on the road and bumming around gave me a lot of insight that few people have. I would not trade them for the world.  











To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment