Wednesday, January 18, 2017

It is Oh-Dark thirty and I am up.

My sleep pattern is getting sloshed around and it sucks.

I have a lot to do tonight so I may/may not finish this post.

I think  mentioned picking up a tablet, a Kindle. I did that because there are a boatload of free books I can read. Besides it's a pretty goof WiFi tablet and I can also stream movies when I am at home.

If I didn't need a full sized keyboard to write on I'd chuck most of my laptops. 

My wife does not write very much, she answers emails and such. She gets by very nicely with a flip phone and a tablet she has a data program with that is supplied by one of the cell companies for pretty short money.


If they made a bigger blue tooth keyboard I'd likely go that route.

*****************







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment