Saturday, March 11, 2017

I am getting pretty tired of thin skinned people.

 I am getting VERY tired of people that go looking for trouble.

Someone once said that a woman that can't handle sexual harrassment should not work. I disagree. There is no excuse for that kind of thing. People are hired to do a job, plain and simple. 

On the other hand, I am really tired of hearing people taking an innocent comment out of context and blowing it up to cause trouble. It generally means some poor bastard gets called up on the carpet for nothing. That's plain wrong.

What really gets me is someone playing the offended game to eliminate one of their fellow employees to get ahead.

On the other hand it overjoys me to see that kind of thing backfire.

Hey, I just read where some woman took the 'Woman's Day Off, Life without Women' thing and got fired for it.

The boss that fired her was a woman.

Ya gotta love it.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment