Wednesday, March 15, 2017

I have seriously considered getting a motorcycle

 and as usual, I have chosen a different tack.

I am not looking for a heavy cruiser, a cafe racer or a crotch rocket. Nor am I looking at some kind of chopper. I am looking at a simple motorcycle, a dispatch rider's type of bike.

I think if I decide to get a bike I am going to go with a Royal Enfield. It's a rather simple, inexpensive machine and pretty Old School.

Of course, as an old man I am not going to take the damned thing into town. It will only be used for either very local shopping or for trips in rural areas. 

It sounds like a pretty good old man's type of machine. We'll see what happens.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment