Monday, March 27, 2017

The motion is tabled with little likelihood of it going anywhere.

I have sad heartedly decided against getting a Royal Enfield motorcycle.
I an also very grateful for one specific piece of advice a shipmate gave me.
Don't let anyone talk you out of getting a motorcycle, but don't let anyone talk you into it, either,” he said. It is some of the best advice I have ever gotten. It is to be my decision and my decision only.
As it stands now I am not getting a motorcycle of any size. I do reserve the right to rethink this, though. The issue is not 100 discarded, it is on the table with little liklihood of going anywhere.
I am, however going to take a class and get licensed for a motorcycle.

I used to have a motorcycle license years ago but when I changed my license PA would not honor it. I have wanted to get the endorsement for years and now think I will.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment