Friday, March 10, 2017

I remember the time back when I was in Alaska and the bowling alley

 replaced a bunch of bowling balls. I heard about it and instantly asked what they were going to do with the old bowling balls and bought $20 worth of them. I think I paid fifty cents apiece. Maybe it was only a quarter. I do recall getting a lot of bowling balls for $20, though.

I drove around with them for a while with them rolling around in the bed of my pickup.

I am not going to say what I did with a couple of them.

There was this wannabe tough guy that came to town and started throwing a bunch of macho crap around. He tried pushing me around one day and I simply walked away.

Now you are not to jump to any conclusions but it got back to me that this guy left town. 
He was last seen in the airport bar swilling down straight shots of Crown Royal babbling incoherently that he was leaving town. He babbled that he had never been to a place where someone chased him around in an airplane throwing whisky bottles and dropping bowling balls on him.

Of course, I had nothing to do with it.

I did, however, notice that a few of my bowling balls were missing. Hmm. You don't say. I also found a bottle of Glenlivet on my pickup seat.

Paging Charlie Chan! Mystery in Kodiak, Alaska! Paging Charlie Chan! 



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment