Thursday, March 30, 2017

I was reading the other day and saw where some of the leftists are


arming themselves which is fine. Everyone has a right to self defense.

However these people looked like they were going to go on the offensive which would put the people they want to attack in the position of having to defend themselves.

We are getting closer and closer to a civil war as time passes. It is getting clearer and clearer that the left has no plan for a live and let live policy. They want to force the rest of us to live the  way they think we should.

Not happening.

If things keep going the way they are it is going to be a pretty messy affair and I want no part of it. If I get dragged into this mess I will be exceptionally cruel to make whoever wish they had simply left me alone.

I bear no malice toward anyone but simply reserve the right to be left alone, unharmed and keep my basic rights. 





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment