Monday, March 6, 2017

My wife drives

school bus and has for years. She likes the kids and enjoys it. That job would drive me nuts but that's another story.

What I wonder about is being a member of the Secret Service assigened to the first Family. The Trumps have a ten year old son and I wonder if he likes to hunt an fish.

Being assigned to him could probably be a pretty good deal I do know that Donald Jr and Eric, both of Trump's sons do hunt and fish.

"Hi, Honey. How was work?"

"Pretty good, dear. I nailed a white tail with one of the Trump older sons early this morning. Later after school I took his youngest out chasing squirrels. Next month it's Alaska for a week of fishing and then South Dakota for a pheasant hunt." 

Sounds like from time to time it could be pretty good duty.

On the other hand, I sure would not want to be assigned to a president with a daughter. The sleep overs and girly stuff would drive me stark staring bonkers.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment