Sunday, March 12, 2017

What? I hurt your feelings?



You don't like my attitude?

Too bad. Get over it. It's not all rainbows and unicorns. Things have to be done. Cry me a river, get a bunch of combat engineers to build a bridge across it and GET OVER IT.

You don't like it that I work on a tanker and move gasoline all over the place because the oil comnpanies are mean and nasty?

How about if I take the day off and you just walk home tonight, freeze in the dark? Perhaps you could watch television by candle light? Would that make you feel any better?

You find that offensive?

Well, too damned bad. 

Did it ever occur to you that I find YOU and your very presence offensive?



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment