Tuesday, May 19, 2020

I hunt for meat only

which means that if I shoot it I eat it and that's that.

I have no business shooting anything that I can't eat and/or share with others. That's just me.

Your mileage may vary.

I guess the reason I brought this up is because recently someone heard I lived in Kodiak for a while and they wanted to know if I had killed a Kodiak bear.

Personally I thought the question was idiotic because not everybody goes there for the sole purpose of killing an animal they generally have no real use for.

It's like asking someone that got back from Borneo if they shrunk somebody's head.

Questions like that make me want to get s reproduction shrunken head and hang it in my living room and when asked I'll tell them that it belonged to some guy that gave me a bunch of crap when I was in Borneo.

Hey, speaking of shrunken heads, I am reading a halfway decent book about guys in a B-24 crew that were rescued by head hunter.

I'm at the point in the book where the Japanese brutalized the indigenous people and they retaliated by reopening the custom they had dropped a couple decades earlier of hunting heads. 

It's getting kind of interesting.

One thing that makes me wonder about the Japanese during WW2. Their brutality toward the locals always seemed to eventually come back and kick them in the ass.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment