Thursday, May 21, 2020

I see where the governor has decided to cancel the Harrisburg

Looks like PA representative Daryl Metcalfe has decided to un cancel it. 

It's scheduled for June 8th. 

It was an armed rally a while back but the governor decided that he was too incompetent to govern an armed populace so he declared an emergency so he could decree that arms were not permitted in the area of the capitol.

The emergency he declared was the so-called opioid crisis. What a chicken$hit way to be  coward and skulk out! Opioid crises my ass!

I do not know how I am going to play this one yet.  

I very well may decide to be civilly disobedient and carry  carbine. Who knows?

Then again as I understand it people can still be net the capitol armed, just not on the grounds.



To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment