Thursday, May 7, 2020

Someone else wrote today's post


This came to me in the form of a text message.

Okay. Here's one for your blog.

This 60ish bird of a woman walked past me at the airport, the only one there except two Seattle cops. None of us were wearing masks but at least I had mine pulled down ...but ready.

She snapped at me :Why aren't you wearing your mask?"

I replied "Why aren't YOU?" and she said...I kid you not..."Because I am essential personnel." and asked the cops "Are you going to DO something?"

Without losing a beat one cop said "No. Move along."

The world has gotten Pelosified.



$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment