Saturday, May 16, 2020

People are getting angry with their governors

People getting angry at the government over being caged in. Can't say as I blame them.

Personally I don't give a damn about what governor Wolfe wants me to do. He can kiss my ass. He's a governor and has limited authority. It only goes so far.

There is a thing called a Ron Swanson permission slip. I have one. It says, "I can do what I want. (signed) Ron)

Mine is signed Piccolo and it is subject to what ever limitations I decide to put on it, not the limitations put there by some tyrant in Harrisburg.

Various people have requirements that effect me. My employer is one. They want me to return to work COVID 19 free which is certainly more than fair enough. They don't want the disease spread throughout the workplace. I don't want it spread around the workplace.

My wife doesn't want to have to nurse me if I get sick. That's also fair.

So I take precautions. I mask, avoid people, load up on vitamins and that sort of thing. I was my hands as appropriate and keep them away from my face. 

I don't do this because some pompous ass in Harrisburg tells me I have to. I simply do it because it is the right thing to do.

Right now I see people doing these things because some clown in Harrisburg has ordered it. He can kiss my ass.

It's long well past time since we should have opened everything up and the longer things stay shut down the more I see the reasoning has nothing to do with a virus.

In a lot of cases it's about tyranny. The governors, mayors, whatever have kept things closed as an exercise in power. As usual they say they know what's good for us and maybe they can fool Karens but that's about it. 

If the tyrants keep trying to do what they say is good for us they will find out that it's not good for them and could result in various long and short term health problems.

Wolfe has been very cowardly. He has held the commonwealth in a state of emergency over the so-called opioid crisis. He's done that because it gives him emergency powers. 

Of course the Gospel According to Piccolo covers this under the Book of Tears. If someone wants something to cry about you give them something to cry about. It covers crying small children all the way up to tyrannical governmental officials. 

A spanking for small children generally does the trick. Maybe it would work for tyrants, at least as a warning.

You haul the tyrant out of their office and in front of God and everyone someone pulls said tyrant's pants down, takes them over their knee and gives them a good spanking. It would serve as a warning.

A lot of tyrants would actually heed such a warning because most of then act that way because they think they are not vunerable.  When they find out that they are their attitude does a complete one eighty.

It often doesn't take much.

Needless to say, some people never learn and for that the gnarled peasants break out the torches and pitchforks and pay him another visit. This is sometimes accompanied by tar and feathers but a nice piece of 5/8ths Manila works rather nicely, too.  

The problem we are facing as citizens is that government is taking advantage of a pandemic to try and usurp the power from the people.

The little Karens are scared and are willing to hand their liberty over to the government in exchange for the illusion of safety.

 As a liberty loving American I do believe that in the long haul as a country we would have been better off taking more COVID casualties and keeping our freedoms intact because when this mess is over and done with you can bet your ass that the government is not going to be willing to give us our liberties back.

What is interesting to note is that virtually all of us would have done the mask and social distance thing on our own and those that didn't want to do it would have been forced to socially.

You have to eat and you can bet that if the markets require masks they would put one on. Their market, their rules.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment