Friday, May 8, 2020

One of the things that most of our elected officials

do not really want to face is a person like me.

The problem for them is I really don't give a damn and I am not impressed.

Chucky Wucky Schumer puts his pants on the same way I do. I am not scared of him even a little bit. Same holds true for all of them.

While I am not going to drive 800 miles out of my way, it he were to cross my path I very well may tell him to kiss my ass.

Very few have my respect, my loyalty or my obedience.

You have to understand the mentality of people that run for office. They are the kind of people that think they were born to tell other people what to do.

They often forget that a lot of us that quietly live our lives responsibly don't like being told what to do.

Personally I think that if we pitched a minor revolution every couple of decades and made abusive politicians forfeit their lives there would be an entirely different caliber of people in office.

In the military and private sector I have noticed there are a lot of people that vie for management positions because they like thinking they can tell other people what to do. What the duds in high places never seem to realize is they were given their authority to enable them to get a job done...not to be able to hassle people at will.

***********************

While I was in the service I didn't address officers as 'sir' too often. I would address them by rank which is also acceptable.

I remember an annoyed young lieutenant say to me, "You don't say 'sir' very often, do you?"

"No, Lieutenant, I don't." I replied. "I generally address officers and noncommissioned officers by rank as military courtesy dictates." 

Looking back on it, the lieutenant was a was a fast learner. He saw where this one was going to go. He would probably lose or the best case scenario he would win a very small pyrrhic victory. He also knew that either way he was going to lose face so he dropped the issue and never brought it up again.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment