Monday, May 25, 2020

One of the things about this blog

is that every day I have to conjure up something to write about. I have to pull something out of my ass daily.

It's not too bad but every so often I draw a blank and look in a mirror and watch my brain dribble out my ears.

One of the things that sometimes drives me stark staring bonkers is when sometime during the day I get an idea for a post that will practically write itself.

What generally happens during the day is I forget what my idea was.

Not this time.

Yesterday someone said to me that it's OK to wear a mask even though you are doing something that does not require one.

I replied, "Sort of like a concealed handgun, right?"

She didn't like that very much.  


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment