Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Time goes on day after day

and it's funny how much stuff we keep putting off doing. Actually sometimes it's sad.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Looks like possibly another time out from Next Door because some crybaby got worked up hen I said that there's a case going before SCOTUS soon based on the right for a person to face his accuser, the right of the people to know everything going on that is paid for with tax money and a few other things. I said if it is upheld then the police departments are going to have to open ALL of their records to the public INCLUDING anonymous tip lines.

It's not true, of course but more than one Karen flipped out and outed themselves saying that the police had guaranteed them privacy and how unfair it was and yada yada yada.

Bad news. Apparently the mods made the thread go away.

I have not seen the boot notice yet but I bet it's coming.

Of course I have no problem with someone legitimately turning in a bona fide violent criminal but I certainly do have a problem with whiny little snitches. 






To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment