Saturday, May 23, 2020

More and more often we hear how

our lawmakers break the very laws they want us to obey.

I just read where the governor of Illinois has sent construction worker to Wisconsin to work on one of his private mansions while Illinois is still locked down.

I am being convinced more and more that the lockdowns are becoming less and less for our safety and more and more of governors throwing their weight around.

I am also getting more and more annoyed with the way they are chipping at our rights.

These people seem to think that they are of some ruling class and actually have the authority to tell the rest of us how to live. They actually seem to think they know what's good for us yet what is good for them is another thing entirely.

I am getting angrier and angrier by the rules apply to thee and not me are fast becoming a daily occurance.

I wear a mask as I deem necessary and as a COURTESY to others. I made the COURTESY part quite clear to the Karens on Next Door. Some didn't like my attitude. Tango Sierra. Report me.

It is interesting to note that the decree made by Wolf holds no legal weight. It is now a law here in PA. A lot of people think it is because "The governor says" is the word of God. It isn't. An awful lot of people don't understand the system. Although Wolf has been tyrannical there is a lot of what he says that will be tossed out of court when someone challenges it and someone will. 

I suppose I should not have entered the fray there because I'd imagine some of the Gladys Kravitz tye of Karens likely DID report me to the local Gendarmes which created them unneeded work. Maybe it gave them a laugh and if that's the case, fine.

The problem with a courtesy is that people get too used to it too fast. They grow dependent on it and when something happens and you stop for whatever reason they get upset with you. I've seen it at work and outside of work. 

The Late Great Blaine Welsh once told me that if you give a man  crisp $100 bull for three days running and on the fourth stop giving it to him that he will hate you. He's right. I see the mentality every day.

Back on track.

I am getting angrier and angrier at elected officials that think they are exempt from the rules they enact on the rest of us.

Trying to get a law or rule enacted that makes elected officials subject to the same laws we are is going to be an interesting problem to deal with. We are asking them to give something up that they should not have had in the first place. How do you get a politician to give up power?

It ain't gonna be easy.
   




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment