Monday, May 18, 2020

The older I get


the more I think I should have had that little SJW that pounded on my door a couple of years ago thrown in jail for trespassing.

I wrote about that little pain in the ass a few years back. She's the one that ruined my perfectly good nap AND lied to me and said she wasn't there for political reasons.

When I opened the door I was assaulted by a barrage of crap from a Hillary suporter.

The part that really frosts my ass is that I had a sign on the door that said 'Go away if you are here to try to tell me who to vote for.' 

I told her to leave and she started arguing with me. I started to grab something designed to inflict pain and suffering on a human being and at the last minute dialed 911. I called 911 because I realized that if I did do anything I was going to have some 'splainin' to do.

The old days of being able to chain whip someone to a bloody froth are long over with. Chain saws are also out of the question although for fear and intimidation they are still top notch go-tos.

When the cop showed he pretty much handled it and
out of compassion for the cop I didn't press charges for trespassing which I could have easily done.

I had told her to leave and she had decided to argue with me instead.

What I realize as time goes on that by not throwing her to the wolves and letting her get away with it and suffer no serious consequences I was enabling her to continue.

This is kinda funny in a way but I knew a retired NYC cop that was getting hassled by some uppity-up woman. He finally decide that enough was enough, intentionally took something she said out of context and arrested her for solicitation of prostitution, cuffed her and stuffed her. I think she used the 'F' word. This was in the 50s I believe back then regular women didn't use language like that. Now toddlers curse like Old School sailors.

(Oooh! Baby said her first word! It was was 'futhermucker'! How cute!)

The booked her, took her mug shot and before the ink was dry on the arrest report they dropped the charges. 

She was left with a clean criminal record in that she was never tried and convicted but the arrest record never went away. She had been arrested for prostitution and that was that.

Somewhere in the bowels of the NYPD records files there is a picture of her holding a sign with her name on it and underneath it the word 'prostitution'.

Personally I have mixed feelings on that one. I suppose it was an abuse of power but I have a hard time holding it against the cop. From what I gathered she had it coming.

I do believe that if I had pressed charges on that little SJW it might have saved a few of my friends and neighbors the hassle of having to deal with the spoiled little brat.

Then again it would be a lot more satisfying just hacking someone like that up with a Kukri.







To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment