Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Ahhh...yes. Another brain child.

Babbling incoherently about how eveerybody should get the jab so her neighbor with cancer is not endangered. I was soley tempted to tell her to take him out and shoot him so he'd be safe drom the disease but I didn't. Idiots don't uderstand sarcasm.

Because of my libertarian nature I stand for one's right to choose what medications to take or not to take. When I use the word 'libertarian' I am NOT talking bout the political party of the same name.

She said I was being selfish.

I told her SHE was being selfish if she thought she had the right to dictate to other people what medications that should be forced upon them. She didn'tlike that very much.

I'm tired of being called an anti-vaxxer. I'm not. I'm simply a believer that a person has a right to choose what they put into their body. Government or for that matter, anyone else has no right to order people what to inject into their bodies. I believe in a person's right to call their own shots.

One of the things that doesn't surprise me is the number of pro choice woman that scream that the government should not have the right to dictate what they do to their own bodies are among the first to dictate what other do to theirs. Why am I not surprised? 

It's called liberty and sometimes it's a bitch.










To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. "I believe in a person's right to call their own shots". So was that pun intended? sr

    ReplyDelete