Sunday, October 10, 2021

One of the problems with doing business with someone on line is they


never leave you alone afterwards. They keep bugging th eholy hell out of you with stupid emails.

I once called in an order over the phone. They asked why I didn't place my order on lline and I told them I was tired of getting emails.

Big mistake. They stared texting me with email links so I blocked their number. About two weeks later they started sending me emails after they managed to get my information from somewhere else.

I finally called them and raised hell. Basically I told them that if they didn't remove me from their database I would never do business with them again and they went away for a while.

For a while.

I called again and really raied hell and it's been a year but I think that it's going to occur again because people never know when to lay off.

Like most of us I have two email addresses, one for private matters and the other for business etc. I just wish they would leave my private email alone. I don't care what they do with my other one. 


To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you tell everyone what happened last time you was in New York? Dare you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better yet, let's talk about your drinking.

    Have you been drinking? It sounds like you've been drinking again. You always get snarky when you drink.

    Are you at work? Maybe having a little taste while you're in the office because you don't think anyone will know?

    Yeah. I think you've been drinking. Keep it up.

    You DO know a lot of people read this back east, don't you?

    ReplyDelete