Monday, October 11, 2021

Liberty first

Dammit! I just wrote a pretty good post and it got lost because the internet failed.

Still, I have and always will be a supporter of liberty and I support a person's right to choose what medications he puts into his body. That includes the jab.

I see where the air traffic controllers walked out and froze up Jacksonvillle airport and one in Wisconsin. I wish they lock the entire nation down for a while enen though it means I'll play hell getting home from work.

Needless to say, the media blacked it out and came up with some pretty bogus excuses citing weather yet the weather reports from the same affiliated stations broadcast excellent flying wather in Jacksonville. I didn't look at the Wisconsin airport but I bet the excuses were the same there.

They did finally mumble something about aome shortage of people later on.

I also hear that a lot ofpilots are walking out over the jab and God be with them.

It's called liberty and although I did get the jab I will stand by those that didn't.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

1 comment:

  1. The jab is the beginning of the "sign of the beast", a new world order if I may say. It is quickly running rampant... pinning parents against their rights to express what they want and don't want for their children. While bringing in the FBI to keep order and provoke fear inciting to act like the Gestapo and arrest them. Dividing vaxers and non vaxers all the while keeping us busy fighting amongst each other while putting their new world order in place. Kiss liberty goodbye.

    ReplyDelete