Sunday, October 3, 2021

Unvaccinated Lives Matter

There is a T-shirt that says exactly that and I'm buying one.

While I am vaccinated, one has a God Given Right not to be and with the way the system is trying to force the jab on everyone I really wish I had not gotten the it.

When government tries to force something on people like this the first thing that comes to mind is why?

I don't like what I see.

I'll catch crap for the shirt I imagine but my shoulders are broad.

This ought to be good. Some Karen or Ken is going to scream at me for being unvaccinated and get a lesson in jumping to conclusions with insufficient information. FWIW I AM vaccinated.




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

6 comments:

  1. It is going to get to a point where people will not be able to live their lives because of more and more mandates forcing them to not have the choice. As of now, I am not getting the booster shot unless I am told if I don't get it, I won't be able to leave my house. I agree with you... WHY? Tyranny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUM! You never saw combat, you ran scared!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bold words from a keyboard commando. Do I detect a bit of projection?

      Delete
  3. No, Kaso.

    What you see here is a person that sees that the powers that be are creating a new enemy of the people in the form of the unvaxxed in order to divide us even further.

    I don't like it one single bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My message was directed at the loser I replied to. I am in agreement with your post.

      Delete
  4. I agree! This keyboard commando Hash is real bum. And a coward who refused to fight. Bum!

    ReplyDelete