Sunday, October 17, 2021

I just read an interesting point of view.

He said that ALL elections are illegitimate because they result in one group imposing their will on another group enforced by force of arms.

There's more than a kernal of truth to that statement.

88888888888888888888888888

I had an in-law babbling about how they ought to do away with the Electorol College because it isn't democratic and I shot back that we don't live in a democracy,we live in a republic.

She babbled that it wasn't fair and I told her that if she has half of a brain she doesn't want to live in a democracy and if she wanted I'd give her a splendid example of one.

She took the bait.

I replied that an excellent example of a democracy in action is a gang rape. You have a majority of several men and one scared woman and she lost the vote.

In a republic she has a right not to go along with the vote of the majority and in the case of the United States, she has a second amendment that enables her to contest their election with force of arms.


 




To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment