Thursday, October 28, 2021

I just heard where a lost hiker in Colorado

didn't answer their cell phone when they were lost.

Seems the searchers tried to phone them a number of times to see if they were OK and they didn't answer.

They located the idiot and asked them why they refused to answer and the reply was because they didn't recognize the number.

Darwin gets cheated again.

The news didn't reveal the sex of the lost hiker and a lot of people surmise it was a chick but in this day and age I'm not so sure. I'd say 50/50.

Then again maybe they figured it was a call trying them to reach them about their car's extended warranty in which case I fully understand. 

8888888888888888888888888

Update. It was a guy.





To find out why the blog is pink just cut and paste this: http://piccoloshash.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-feminine-side-blog-stays-pink.html NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF TODAY'S ESSAY

No comments:

Post a Comment